With employees in organizations around the world working from home, attackers are taking advantage of the situation. Your network has in fact become more vulnerable with an increase in remote traffic flowing in. To add to it, insider threats are on the rise with rogue employees going unchecked in the comfort of their home.
Download this e-book to learn the top 5 industry best practices that will help you keep your organization’s critical data secure.
In this guide, we talk about:
- How remote work threatens your network’s security
- Monitoring remote user activity to detect insider threats
- Auditing your network and servers to spot breaches
- User behavior analytics and how it levels up threat detection
- Automating incident response