The general tab
- Some properties are assigned to a computer automatically once it’s joined to a domain, such as DNS name, Computer name, and Role etc. Even the administrator himself cannot change these properties.
- In the description box you can add a brief description of the computer.
The location tab
You can save the physical location of the computer in this tab.
The memberOf tab
- The member of list displays a list of groups in the local domain to which the computer belongs and also the universal groups to which it belongs.
- The add and remove buttons can be used to add or remove groups from this list respectively.
- The default primary group of any computer is domain computers; it can be changed when necessary.
The operating system tab
- The Operating System tab shows name, version, and Service pack of the operating system in use
- The properties on this tab cannot be modified
(2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)